SenFORCE is the world’s most advanced, award winning, fully automated, end-to-end Mobile Parking Enforcement solution. A parking officer drives a vehicle outfitted with the SenSen system with all zones and parking rules (time and permit based) preloaded with automatic synchronisation with our cloud-hosted back-office. software SenBOS. The solution includes a weather proof Thule luggage box (POD) mounted on roof racks capable being switched from one vehicle to other in less than 10 minutes.
The POD is equipped with a rugged, high end centimeter-accurate GPS system with RTK capability which tracks the location of both enforcement and violating vehicles. Parking zones are loaded into SenBOS as KML files generated using mapping/GIS software such as Google Earth. There is a router and switch for network connectivity of all on board components and the system is connected to a central system over a 3G/4G network. Data fusion is performed on reads from different cameras and the system is capable of generating multiple OCR rankings helping us to achieve very high raw accuracy and business application outputs.
Further information in the brochure and video.
Fixed Camera Parking Enforcement
At SenSen, we’ve developed the world’s first fixed camera parking enforcement solution through the cloud. Our system continuously monitors vehicles parked in school zones, clear-ways, no-dumping and related zones.
It is available as a cloud offering and also server based.
- Equipped with advanced Vehicle detection and identification capabilities.
- Built in Face Detection and masking.
- Fully integrated infringement detection platform.
- Seamless integration with SenSen back office (SenBOS) for violation storage and dashboards.
- Supports multi level violation review for best performance.
- Generates video evidence in case of appeal.
- Exceptional performance even under low bandwidth conditions with minimal down time.
- Highly secured data transfer over cloud infrastructure.